1683 Hayes Street
- Bright and Spacious Queen Anne on a Prime North of Panhandle Block
- Classic Full-Floor Flat with a Sophisticated Attic Conversion
- Flexible Floor Plan with a Beautiful Double Parlor and Vintage Fireplace
- Master Bedroom with a Gas Fireplace and Well-Appointed Dressing Room
- Bright Eat-In Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances and Separate Pantry
- One-and-a-Half Bathrooms with Custom Tile and Fixtures
- Exquisite Period Details and Contemporary Upgrades Throughout
- Large South-Facing Walk-Out Deck, Perfect for Entertaining
- In-Unit Laundry, One-Car Garage Parking, and Additional Storage
- Close to Divisadero Corridor Shopping and Restaurants
- Pet-Friendly HOA Near Buena Vista and Golden Gate Parks
Conveniently located between the Divisadero Corridor, Buena Vista Park, and Golden Gate Park, 1683 Hayes is an elegant two-story Queen Anne condo with a flexible floor plan and sophisticated attic conversion which opens onto a large, south-facing deck. A separate street entrance leads to a classic full-floor flat with exquisite period details and contemporary upgrades including a beautiful double parlor with vintage fireplace; luxurious master bedroom with gas fireplace and adjacent dressing room/half-bathroom; and full bathroom with custom tile and fixtures. At the rear of this level is an open kitchen and dining area with a wall of windows to the east and south, and a bright laundry room. Two additional rooms are currently used as a bedroom and home office.
The upper level of this condo is an imaginative attic renovation by Mork-Ulnes Design. The open space with numerous skylights has endless possibilities and is currently used as a media room, guest quarters, and a second home office. A huge south-facing deck accommodates a thriving container garden and has both gas and electrical outlets. At garage level is one-car parking and an additional storage room.
This lovely home is the upper of two units in a well-run, pet-friendly HOA close to Buena Vista and Golden Gate Parks, and in close proximity to the vibrant Divisadero Corridor shopping/restaurants and public transportation.
Saturday, March 2, 2 to 4 pm
Sunday, March 3, 2 to 4 pm
Tuesday, March 5, 11:30 am to 1 pm
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Loida Sorensen